On December 14th, the project partners hold the 2nd SCM via video-conferencing.
The meeting was coordinated by the team of LJMU and chaired by Alex Mason. A PowerPoint presentation with the topics to discuss was used to structure the meeting. During the meeting the following topics were discussed:
- Discussion and agreement on the summary of the last meeting
- Activities carried out since the beginning of the project.
- Next activities and upcoming milestones.
- Update on project finances and administration
- Arrangements for the next meeting in Delft, The Netherlands.
During the meeting, each partner explained its progress with the activities during the first three months of the project. In addition, ideas and opinions were shared on different ways to increase the scope of the project.
All partners had a positive feeling about the start of the project, and felt that we were working in the right direction.